RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Each team is given 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for QnA
2. The bell will rung once in the 14th minute mark and the bell will rung twice at the 15th minute mark to signal that the presentation has ended.
3. If the participants haven't finished their presentation at the 15th minutes the participants will
4. Be given extra 30 seconds to end their speech, if they exceed the 30 seconds extra time, the bell will ring continously and the judges have the rights to deduct marks.
5. Use of inappropriate language is strictly prohibited during the presentation.
6. The presenter is forbidden to talk sensitive issues pertaining to religion, race and culture or any forms of harassment.
7. During QnA session, other teams and the judges are encourage to propose questions. The questions must not contain offensive items towards the presenter.
8. The team that is asking the questions during the QnA sessions will need to ask two questions, if not the judges will deduct marks.
9. Each team is required to provide their own materials using
pages in the form of ePub.
10. Participants are encouraged to use their creativity such as
keynote, GarageBand and sketches. The marks will be added in infographics.
11. The originality of the presentation material is compulsory for each team.
12. Violation of above rules by participants will result in deduction of marks
13. Uses of electronic gadgets such as iPad and laptops are allowed.