What is I-Coding?
A programming and innovative challenge to develop student's critical thinking and gain knowledge about drones, robotics and programming.
An activity that will involve two people who will represent each school to overcome obstacles using the codes that is created using the DroneBlocks app.
A drone is moved by participants (anonymous) to finish their task in 4 minutes for each run
Terms & Conditions
1. Accompanied by 1 Advisor Teacher
2. Participants must be students from the list of participating schools only
3. Participants must be 13 - 16 years of age
4. Maximum team for each school : 1
5. Team members : 2
6. Devices : Drone
7. Softwares : Droneblocks Apps
If these conditions are met, please register using this link to participate: